The elective approach of cosmetic surgery makes it more important to observe patient safety during the entire surgery. In most of the hospitals the positioning and patient preparation work is the responsibility of nurses and other anesthesiology staff. It becomes even more important for these members to know the importance of the patient safety and preoperative guidelines of patient positioning as most of the plastic surgeons perform the majority of the cosmetic procedures in their office-based surgical setting.
With the growing cases of using fat injections to the buttocks across the globe, it has also increased the focus on deaths occurring during this procedure, which is caused due to the injection of other illicit materials like silicone. The dream of a well-toned derriere has landed many individuals into the hands of such professionals who often lack the required credentials or training to perform plastic surgery leading to devastating results or fatal side effects.
How to Find right Plastic Surgeon
Being a patient, you must understand how to rely on the right surgeon as you may be lured by the promise of cheap procedures offered by some unqualified surgeons. As there is not stringent regulation from the state, patients are compelled to fend for themselves. It is always advisable to thoroughly research the credentials of the professional and also ensure that the facilities offered are completely accredited. Be alert and never forget to find if your surgeon is a certified profession or not.
What to Expect from a Certified Practitioner
It is not illegal to perform cosmetic surgery for any physician but they must be “board-certified cosmetic surgeons.” For this, a physician should have attended an accredited multi-year training course in plastic surgery, and have passed complex written and oral examinations. This doesn’t guarantee that board-certified plastic surgeons don’t face complications. It’s just that this training helps them understand how to reduce the risks prior to surgery in terms of selecting their candidates based on their by appropriate candidature for surgery. Moreover, they are also armed with expertise to manage any complications that may arise during or after surgery.
Patient safety and comfort during the surgery are becoming increasingly necessary. This is not only important to avoid complications during cosmetic surgery, but it will also add value and professionalism to the overall rapport of the plastic surgeons making their profession more noble and reliable.
Fall is the most pleasant time of the year for almost most of us. The sun takes rests a little earlier, the leaves take new colors, and the air wears a crisp stiffness making the atmosphere pleasant and cozy.
With fall things get easy for those who are into the industry of plastic surgery or who are waiting to get any cosmetic surgery done. With the changing season and trend, the fashion of everything changes. It is equally true when you think of aesthetic appeal. Yes, it is true that plastic surgery procedures are also mostly done on the fall season.
What plastic surgery procedure has to do with season? Yes, it has to! The only thing that matters is the recuperation period and the ease of procedure. Better the weather faster the healing would be. So, let’s have a look at some of the more popular plastic surgery procedures that are mostly recommended for fall.
When you plan to go out in summer in bathing suits and go to the beach, fall is the time to get yourself in shape. Yes, there are several procedures that would take pretty long time to get you the desired shape! Let’s have a closer look at those procedures that you can opt for in fall to enjoy your summer by giving sufficient rest and time to reach the best results:
- Liposuction: Having extra weight means you are ought to carry this weight in the summer months leading to unnecessary sweat and effort. You can get a liposuction done in the fall and by the summer you would be raring to hit the beach with full confidence and ease!
- Tummy Tuck: This procedure is mostly desired by many people as many are suffering from tummy problem due to age or some other reasons. So summer is the time when you are out to enjoy your days at the beach with your well-toned and crisp tummy. For this, fall is the season that can get you a tummy tuck giving you sufficient time to heal and recover before you wear that bikini for your beach trip.
- Breast Augmentation or Breast Lift: This procedure requires a few days of time to recover from the surgery. Fall is the time giving you enough reason to stay back at home under the wraps of the warmth of your cozy clothing providing you enough rest and time to come out with a great shape in summer.
All the above surgeries are great and most sought about in the fall season as it all requires some time to heal and of course what best place than you home? You can enjoy the results completely in the summer. Is there anything you can enjoy in fall?
There are a few surgical procedures in cosmetics that can be enjoyed right away. They do not require much time for healing and are quite popular amongst the patients. Such procedures generate immediate results and you do not have to wait for long to get the results. Fortunately, many of these are non-surgical.
- Botox: It is an injectable element that helps you getting rid of fine lines or wrinkles which we all widely experience due to aging or any other reasons. You can instantly enjoy its results without waiting for a long time. What better season could be than fall to experience a new you using Botox.
- Dermal Fillers: Dermal fillers are yet another process to fade away the fine lines and wrinkles and look younger and happier. It is mostly done by injecting volume under your skin and it is a bit different than Botox in terms of its functions. You must take time consulting your surgeon if you are confused which procedure to reduce wrinkles should you opt for.
- Nose Job: You may not be very happy with your nose shape and size. You can change its look without much effort by getting a rhinoplasty done. It is an awesome way to refresh your facial looks and wear a new you.
So, friends there is no better season to opt for a cosmetic surgery done to wear a new look and flaunt a new personality as this is the time when you can stay at home wearing lot of clothes enjoying the soothing breeze, relishing home cooked food and waiting for a speedy recovery to hit the beach in the summer. So fall is already there, and it’s a great time to don a new you.