Hair loss is one of the major problems men are suffering these days. Today, various cosmetic surgeries and techniques are available for controlling hair loss and getting new hair. One of such innovative and modern techniques is hair transplant. Hair transplant in Ahmedabad is considered to be the best technique for controlling hair loss and getting back new hair. With the advancement of latest technology, hair transplant is also getting new direction and advancement that provides better results and satisfaction.
Thousands of people across the world underwent from these innovative and creative surgery. But many of the people are having misconceptions about this process, its result as well as advantages. Here, we are discussing some of the most popular hair transplant surgery myths that are associated with hair transplant.
- Hair transplant is an expensive procedure: today, with the advancement of latest techniques, this hair fall treatment becomes very much affordable. Without digging a hole in your pocket, you can easily get transplanted hair from any expert cosmetic surgeon.
- Hair transplant can fall out: the result of hair transplant is absolutely permanent. Also, hair is planted into the scalp by using latest devices and handheld tools. It is nearly impossible that any of the hair may fall out of your scalp.
- It is a painful process: it is absolutely wrong. While performing the process, you will never realize that your cosmetic surgeon is planting hair on your scalp.
- Hair transplant looks artificial: hair transplanted into your scalp is your own hair and natural hair will always look as natural as it is. No one can say that you are having artificial hair or you did hair transplant on your scalp.
- Only bald person can undergo from this procedure: for hair transplant, it is not necessary that you are suffering from baldness. You can have transplanted hair on your eyebrows, beards, and chest and wherever you want.
- Hair transplant can be done on scalp only: not true! Hair transplant can be done on eyebrows, beards and chests. If someone is suffered from accident and had scar on eyebrows or on beards, then hair transplant can help to get back hair on the scars as well.
- Laser hair transplant is the best method these days: not at all! There are many methods of hair transplant and all of them are having pros and cons. We cannot consider laser as the best means of hair transplant. Infact, laser can damage cells and tissues on your scalp. So it can be said that laser method is not as safe as other methods of hair transplant.
- Hair grows immediately after the procedure: it will take up to a year to grow hair of satisfaction length.
- Transplanted hair needs more care and protection: no, you can do anything with your hair after transplanting them onto your scalp. They start growing immediately after the process. You can shampoo them, can make your desired hair style and all the creative things you can do.
- Hair transplant can only be done on men: women are also considered as good candidate as men. Both men and women can take great advantages of innovative and absolutely effective hair transplant in Ahmedabad.